[Adapt] [Seminar] Causal relation Extraction

bwbw1992 bwbw1992 at 163.com
Tue Dec 10 20:50:04 CST 2013

Dear all,
    Tomorrow (Wednesday) in room SEIEE-3-528 at 16:00, We(Bowen, Yuchen and Yunchou) will give you a presentation on Causal Relation Extractioin. Firstly we will give an introduction on previous work in this area, then the application of causal relation especially in recommander system. Finally, we will talk about the work we have done and the work we are going to do.

2013-12-10

Bowen Shi
School of Electronic Information and Electrical Engineering
Shanghai Jiao Tong University
No.800 Dong Chuan Rd.,Shanghai 200240,China