[Adapt] FW: Talk by Jeffrey Mackle-Mason, Dean of School of Information, University of Michigan, Dec. 20, Saturday morning, 9:00-10:00, 3-410

Kenny Zhu kzhu at cs.sjtu.edu.cn
Fri Dec 19 14:24:50 CST 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: zhu-hj [mailto:zhu-hj at cs.sjtu.edu.cn]
Sent: 2014年12月19日 14:17
To: all at cs.sjtu.edu.cn
Cc: Jeff MacKie-Mason; Rebecca Pagels
Subject: Talk by Jeffrey Mackle-Mason, Dean of School of Information, University of Michigan, Dec. 20, Saturday morning, 9:00-10:00, 3-410

 Dear colleagues

       It is our greatest pleasure to invite Jeffrey Mackle-Mason, Dean  of School of Information, University of Michigan to visit our  department.
 Prof.Jeffrey Mackle-Mason is Arthur W. Burks Professor of Information  and Computer Science Professor of Economics and Public Policy.
 The talk title is:

             Can we afford privacy from surveillance?

        时间:12月20号, 周六, 2014 时间: 9:00-10:00 地点: 电信群楼3号楼410

 You and your students are warmly welcome~

 After the talk, he will visit Michigan-SJTU joint school. But his talk  in our department will be the only talk during his trip to our minghang  campus!

 Pls forward this message to your students.

 thanks

 haojin