[Adapt] [Seminar] An Introduction to vim and svn

Yizhu Liu 337363896 at qq.com
Tue Oct 11 21:38:12 CST 2016

Hi Adapters,

Vim is one of the most frequently used text editor for Linux. It can enhance our operation effectiveness. It is a serious tool for programmers, web developers, and sysadmins. No other text editor comes close to Vim for speed and efficiency; it runs on almost every system imaginable and supports most coding and markup languages.

SVN is a free/open-source version control system. That is, SVN manages files and directories, and the changes made to them, over time. This allows you to recover older versions of your data, or examine the history of how your data changed. SVN can also operate across networks, which allows it to be used by people on different computers.

Tomorrow I will give a talk about how to use vim and svn. The seminar will take place at 4:30 pm at SEIEE 3-528 tomorrow.

Thank you very much!

Yizhu