[Adapt] *Important* Milkyway Disk Format

Luo Kangqi luo.kangqi at qq.com
Thu Sep 8 11:37:40 CST 2016

Hi All,

We are going to cleanup the whole disk space in Milkyway, because the disk IO speed became extremely low after the unexpected power cut-off yesterday.
We plan to format that disk within 2 days, and all the data would be lost then. For all ADAPTers, please transfer your important data into other machines (Galaxy, Guava, Darkstar or Blackhole) and also delete useless data. The deadline is 23:59, Sept. 9th. And remind again, all data will be lost after formatting the disk!

Thanks for your cooperation, and please feel free to contact Kenny and I if any problem occurred.

Best,
Kangqi
Luo Kangqi
ADAPT Lab, SEIEE 3-341