[Adapt] Seminar:Voice Gender Conversion Based on Pitch Scale Modification

张盛瑶(重庆大学) 18223205122 at 163.com
Wed Apr 18 14:36:12 CST 2018

Hi adapters,
    I'm Sophie. In this seminar, I will introduce the method and key process to implement the conversion of gender by voice. There are two part of my presentation. The first part is the introduction of some algorithms for time-scale modification, which is an important step in voice conversion. And in the second part, I will talk about my method to do the voice conversion.

   You can check this paper for some details:
        https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?tp=&arnumber=319366

Time: Wed 5:00 pm

Venue: Room 3-517

Thanks & Best Regards !