[Adapt] [ADAPT]seminar

nmx nmx_888 at 126.com
Tue Dec 4 22:11:09 CST 2018

Hi Adapters,

For the seminar tomorrow, I will talk about recognizing emotions from speech signals, which has wide prospective human-centered applications and I personally feel very interesting. I will introduce several challenging parts in this field and corresponding methods adopted to get better results. I referred to several papers for my talk, but this one covers most things and should be a good start: http://web.eecs.umich.edu/~emilykmp/EmilyPapers/2017_Zhang_ICMI.pdf

See you there!

Sandy