[Adapt] [Seminar] Multi-Task Deep Neural Networks for Natural Language Understanding

郭子路 mclgzl1996 at 126.com
Wed Apr 10 10:17:26 CST 2019

Hi, Adapters,
This week I will introduce a paper from Microsoft published in 31st Jan 2019 "Multi-Task Deep Neural Networks for Natural Language Understanding"
For many NLP task-specific tasks,  To label the task-specific data, we need very professional knowledge.  So the lack of labeled training data is a huge problem for these tasks. To solve the problem, pre-training and multi-task learning are proposed.
After Google proposed BERT in 2018, Microsoft combined BERT with a multi-task learning method to create MT-DNN. I'll introduce the architecture and training procedure in detail this week in my talk.

See you then!

Time: 17:00, April, 10
Venue: SEIEE 3-414
Best,