[Adapt] [ADAPT][SEMINAR]Active Learning on text classification

顾钰仪 guyuyi at sjtu.edu.cn
Wed Nov 27 13:48:05 CST 2019

Hi Adapters,

Active learning algorithms provide a mechanism to create training datasets with reduced human annotation and have been successfully applied in domains such as text classification, image classification, etc.
In this seminar, I want to present some state-of-the-art along with my current progress on Chinese E-commerce short text dataset.

Related papers:
Active Learning Literature Survey
Deep Active Learning for Short-Text Classification

Hope you can gain a fresh perspective after the talk :))

Time: Wed 4:30pm

Venue: SEIEE 3-414

Best regards,

Yuyi