[Adapt] Welcome to Fall 2019!

Kenny Zhu kzhu at cs.sjtu.edu.cn
Sat Sep 7 20:52:01 CST 2019

Dear ADAPTers,

I hope you all had a great summer break. For those of you working on AAAI, you did a great job and best of luck to your submissions! Next week will be the first week of the Fall semester, 2019-2020 academic year. I hereby give my warmest welcome to all of you coming back to school, especially to fresh graduate students: Roy, Sansa, Bran and Hongru. 2019 has been a rough year for us so far. Sometimes, we trip and fall, but we will always come to feet and keep going. Lessons well learned and life goes on. Let’s keep the can-do spirit and turn things around in the last 4 months of 2019!

Good luck and see you next week!

Kenny