[Adapt] Will I Sound Like Me? Improving Persona Consistency in Dialogues through Pragmatic Self-Consciousness

Li Zitong AutSky_JadeK at outlook.com
Wed Dec 29 10:53:43 CST 2021

Hi Adapters,

In the design process of dialog agent, how to maintain its consistency is an important problem. The previous methods are complex and inefficient. Today, I'd like to introduce to you a paper, "Will I Sound Like Me? Improving Persona Consistency in Dialogues through Pragmatic Self-Consciousness", which will design a method to construct a general consistent dialogue agent from the perspective of how humans maintain their own consistency.

I hope my talk makes you feel interesting and helpful.

Time: Wed 4:30pm
Venue: SEIEE 3-414
Best wishes.
Zitong