[Adapt] [seminar]Enhancing Task-oriented Dialogue Understanding and Generation with Role Information

贾琪 jia_qi_0217 at 163.com
Wed Apr 20 09:23:44 CST 2022

Hi Adapters,

Dialogues can be generally divided into chit-chats and task-oriented dialogues considering the motivation of interactions. In previous talks, we have talked about different approaches for better modeling chit-chat dialogues. This week, I will focus on the latter one and introduce a different characteristic, i.e. role, which is significant in understanding task-oriented dialogues.
In detail, I'll explain the definition and importance of this feature with examples from different application scenarios, and group previous seq-to-seq models armed with role information into three categories.

Time: 2022/04/20 16:00-18:00
Venus:
Tecent Meeting Link: https://meeting.tencent.com/dm/7RrOR1k4dFxA
Tecent Meeting Number:172-221-501