[Adapt] Seminar

黄姗姗 798508656 at qq.com
Wed Apr 27 12:41:54 CST 2022

Hi Adapters,

 		 	 	 		Math Word Problem (MWP) solving needs to discover the quantitative relationships over natural language narratives. Recent work shows that existing models memorize proce- dures from context and rely on shallow heuristics to solve MWPs. In this talk, I will show some observations to answer the question "Are NLP Models really able to Solve Simple Math Word Problems?" which is also a NAACL paper in 2021. Inspired by these observations, I will also introduce a contrastive learning model for solving MWP.

Time: 2022/04/27 16:00-18:00
Venus:
Tecent Meeting Link:  (https://meeting.tencent.com/dm/lvC8IXLVKApz)
Tecent Meeting Number:626-601-315