[Adapt] [Seminar] AI Creativity with Text Generation

章志凌 blmoistawinde at sjtu.edu.cn
Tue Mar 15 21:16:18 CST 2022

Hi Adapters,

Tomorrow I will give a talk on "AI Creativity with Text Generation".

Recent progress in AI research has seen signs of their creativity. This leads to many controversial questions:

- Can AI have creativity?
- Can we consider the creations of AI as art?
- Will creative AI algorithm take the job of human artists?
- If AI does create, how does it do?

In this talk, I will discuss these questions. I will show several representative examples of AI creativity, like an GAN-made painting sold for $432,500, and a language model generated story which makes OpenAI believe it is "too dangerous to release"... I will also share my own viewpoints on AI Creativity, some technical background of AI Creativity mainly about text generation.

For our online group seminar tomorrow, I prepared a Tencent meeting room:

麟天一步 邀请您参加腾讯会议
会议主题:ADAPT Seminar
会议时间:2022/03/16 15:30-18:00 (GMT+08:00) 中国标准时间 - 北京

点击链接入会,或添加至会议列表:
https://meeting.tencent.com/dm/ZxvJnzCppOXH

#腾讯会议:303-382-299

I hope you enjoy my speech even if we don't meet!

Time: Wed 4:00pm

Venue: Tencent meeting 303-382-299

Best Wishes,

Zhiling Zhang