[Adapt] [Seminar]Reasoning about Readers’ Reactions to News Headlines

李佳为 jiawei0909 at sjtu.edu.cn
Wed May 25 11:41:45 CST 2022

Hi Adapters,

While most prior NLP research on misinformation has focused on fact-checking, preventing spread of misinformation goes beyond determining veracity of news. In addition, we can also take a reader-centric approach by improving their ability of distinguishing between real news and misinformation in order to stop spread of misinformation. In this talk, I will introduce Misinfo Reaction Frames (MRF), a pragmatic formalism for modeling how readers might react to a news headline, which is proposed in an ACL paper in 2022.

Time: 2022/05/25 16:00-18:00

Venus:
Tecent Meeting Link: https://meeting.tencent.com/dm/vxVOPHQaPnoF
Tecent Meeting Number:309-570-966

Hope you will enjoy this topic. Have a nice day.

Best regards,

Becky