[Adapt] [Seminar] How to predict personality from text.

英卡尔·波拉提 enkarrrr at sjtu.edu.cn
Wed Nov 16 10:08:25 CST 2022

Hi Adapters,

Research at the intersection of personality psychology, computer science, and linguistics has recently focused increasingly on modeling and predicting personality from language use.
In this seminar, I will introduce how to predict personality from text. My talk is mainly based on the paper “Pushing on Personality Detection from Verbal Behavior: A Transformer Meets Text Contours of Psycholinguistic Features”.
Hope you enjoy it!

Time: Wed 4:00 pm
Venue: SEIEE 3-414

Cheers,