[Adapt] [Seminar] Method for Overlapped and Discontinuous Named Entity Recognition

王绪凯 wangxukai at sjtu.edu.cn
Wed Nov 30 14:11:29 CST 2022

Hi Adapters

In my last seminar, I introduced a recent research interest in named entity recognition: overlapped and discontinuous entity recognition(ODNER). And I showed you three methods with different architecture to solve this task.

In this talk, I will continue my topic of ODNER. I will first review the methods which I talked before, and analysis the weaknesses of them. And then I will introduce a new sota model for this task.” Unified Named Entity Recognition as Word-Word Relation Classification. AAAI, 2022”.

Hope you enjoy it!

Time: Wed 4:00 pm
Venue: SEIEE 3-414

Best Regards,