[Adapt] Seminar

黄姗姗 798508656 at qq.com
Wed Apr 19 09:31:43 CST 2023

Hi Adapters

Large language models (LLMs), such as ChatGPT and GPT-4, have made significant strides in natural language processing. However, their ability to handle commonsense knowledge still presents challenges. To address these concerns, our upcoming talk will focus on the following questions:
Can GPTs effectively answer commonsense questions?

Are GPTs knowledgeable in commonsense?

Are GPTs aware of the underlying commonsense knowledge needed to answer a specific question?

Can GPTs effectively leverage commonsense when answering questions?

During the talk, we will delve into these questions and present findings from the paper titled "ChatGPT is a Knowledgeable but Inexperienced Solver: An Investigation of Commonsense Problem in Large Language Models." We hope that our discussion will provide valuable insights into the capabilities and limitations of LLMs in relation to commonsense knowledge.
Hope you enjoy it!

Time: Wed 4:00 pm
Venue: SEIEE 3-404

Best Regards,