[Adapt] Seminar

黄姗姗 798508656 at qq.com
Tue Feb 14 22:34:30 CST 2023

Hi Adapters

Large language models (LMs) of code have recently shown tremendous promise in completing code and synthesizing code from natural language descriptions (NL2Code problems). In this talk, I will focus on the question: how can novice programmers, even people without any programming background, build an application they desire just by describing their demands? Furthermore, I will provide a macro-level overview of the work involved and the products that have already started being used in this field. I will use simple language and examples to introduce the development status and existing problems of NL2Code.

Hope you enjoy it!

Time: Wed 4:00 pm
Venue: SEIEE 3-404

Best Regards,