[Adapt] [Siminar] An introduction to knowledge augmented NLP

宋秀杰 xiujiesong at sjtu.edu.cn
Wed Mar 22 11:06:57 CST 2023

Hi Adapters,

Recently, ChatGPT, GPT-4 and other large language models have attracted our attention. However, although they have knowledge, they do not know everything, especially domain specific knowledge. Thus, how to use external knowledge to strengthen our models is a problem worth studying. In today's talk, I will give a brief introduction to knowledge augmented NLP. Hope you find it interesting and enjoy it!

Xiujie Song