[Adapt] FW: Research project funding oppo. globally: Kinect for Windows SDK projects for H2 FY12

Kenny Zhu kzhu at cs.sjtu.edu.cn
Thu Nov 10 15:42:19 CST 2011

Hi guys,

MSRA is calling for a proposal on an interesting research project based on
the Kinect made by Microsoft (http://www.xbox.com/en-US/kinect ) . It's
basically a motion sensor which can be used in combination with the Xbox 360
game console. Because of my connection with MSRA, I have been invited to
submit a proposal. Please read the following email and let me know soon if
you have any good idea for a suitable project.

Cheers,

Kenny