[Adapt] Seminar Topic

Tianwan Zhao brokenbowl.bz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 21:45:12 CST 2012

Hi all,

In this week's seminar, I'll talk about *Users' Stopping Behavior*, i.e.,
in what case will a user choose to stop a chain of actions.
This kind of user decision is often observed in an interactive information
retrieval experiment, such as document search, comparative shopping and so
on.
Some papers are doing research on the users' stopping rule and also
investigate the information recall of the experiment.
Such research gives me inspiration to transplant the model onto our TV
watching user preference model. You are welcome to give suggestion of my
ideas.

--
Tianwan Zhao
08 ACM Class, ADAPT Lab