[Adapt] Last Seminar and Photo Taking

Kenny Zhu kzhu at cs.sjtu.edu.cn
Thu May 10 14:40:00 CST 2012

Hi Guys,

Next week will mark the last seminar of this semester, because there¡¯s just
16 weeks for this semester. Xiao will present his workshop paper at PLDI
next week. This will serve as a dry-run for him, so please do come and give
him advise.

Also, as a tradition, we will take a group photo next Wednesday. So I
encourage all of your guys to come and join us for the last seminar of this
semester!

Cheers,

Kenny

PS. I will be away from May 20 ¨C 25 for conference, so all one-on-ones
during that period will be canceled or re-arranged.