[Adapt] Help: Sharing your browsing history data

Tianwan Zhao brokenbowl.bz at gmail.com
Thu May 17 17:10:05 CST 2012

Hi all,

I'm trying to model user's preference during a browsing session, and need
your browsing history data for experiment purpose.
For privacy issues, you can send these data to me anonymously, and I
promise not to give these data to others or mannually look into these data
without your permission.
If you are going to help me, please upload the following files onto my ftp.
ftp://public.sjtu.edu.cn  username:brokenbowl password:public

Firefox History Files
xp: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application
Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\<profile folder>\places.sqlite
win7: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\<profile
folder>\places.sqlite
linux: ~/.mozilla/firefox/<profile folder>/places.sqlite

Chrome History Files
xp: C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Local Settings\Application
Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\History
win7: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User
Data\Default\History
linux: ~/.config/google-chrome/Default/History

Please do rename your file names to [Firefox/Chrome]_[Permission to looking
into or labelling]_[unique id to distinguish], for example,
Firefox_Y_0(firefox history file, allow me to mannually look into, with id
0).

Thank you very much for your help!

--
Tianwan Zhao