[Adapt] [ADAPT] Website

李伟 liwei606 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 11:35:43 CST 2012

Hi all.

Our website on http://adapt.seiee.sjtu.edu.cn/~wei/index.html is
established by Tianwan and me. You can check it. If any problem, feel free
to contact us.

Also, your coordination will contribute a lot to make our website
comprehensive and accurate:

1. Check if *your project* is on "Researches and projects" webpage, if not,
sent *your project name and links* (if any) to me.

2. For each project, we need a short *description* to highlight your
innovative points and significance.

3. Check if *your publication* is on "Publications" webpage. I will add the
link of your paper and your conference to it if not.

4. Welcome your ideas and suggestions.

All the above items please kindly send to liwei606 at gmail.com before next
Wednesday's seminar, 11.14. 16:00. Thank you very much!

Regards

Wei Li