[Adapt] [ADAPT Group Seminar] Relationship Extraction

Luo Kangqi luo.kangqi at qq.com
Tue Oct 16 23:48:38 CST 2012

Hello everyone,

I'm Kangqi, it's my turn to make an introduction of Relationship Extraction on the group seminar tomorrow.

The goal of relationship extraction is finding a lot of tuples consisting two entities and the relation connecting them in a large-scale text corpus. In order to make good use of these relationship tuples, keeping the high precision of these tuples is an important thing.

I'll mainly introduce 3 papers on relationship extraction to show you how it works, the attachment is the slides of my presentation, you can see more detail in it.

Best Regards,

Kangqi
Luo Kangqi
ADAPT Lab, SEIEE 3-513