[Adapt] Label task

youer pu puyouer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 13:30:37 CST 2013

Hi!

We can start now~ http://202.120.38.145:3480/actionlabel/

And the page is changed a bit, you need to input your name first and press
the button "Start".

[image: 内嵌图片 1]

   attack Zheng Tianwan Kangqi Edward Kenny  watch Zhiyuan Jack Xiao YiLong
Youer  sell Pengcheng Jacky Elva Wei Kaiqi  play Chao Jinping Jessie Bean
Yuanfei

Please do http://202.120.38.145:3480/actionlabel/About.aspx as well.

Thanks!!