[Adapt] Senimar Topic

Zheng Wang wangzhdemail at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 11:05:15 CST 2013

Hi All,

In today's senimar, I'll report our recent progress in TV program
recomendation project. The abstraction for this senimar is as follows

*Abstraction*
With the rapid advance in digital TV and culture industry, TV viewer can
access much more TV programs than before. We proposed a knowledge-based TV
program recommender system which can help TV viewer quickly find TV
programs which satisfy his interest. The system has three main components:
automatic TV progmram information extractor, chinese knowledge base and
recommender. These components will be presented in this talk. Meanwhile,
the system can adapt to both real-time and on-demand stream. In this talk,
a demo video will show the real-time recomendation result.

Best Regards,

Zheng.

--
Zheng Wang