[Adapt] [ADAPT Group Seminar] Semantic Role Labeling

潘超 pc5090309798 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 14:05:07 CST 2013

Hi Guys:
I am Chao and  take over this week's seminar and make a brief introduction
about the automatic semantic role labeling.

The content is the introduction about the whole field including problem
definition, famous computational resources, main methods.

Since this field is quite large, there are many systems based on different
theories. So I want to give a brief picture about this field and use some
specific examples to introduce it,

Attached is the slides

Hope you enjoy it.

THX

Chao

PS; Sorry for late. The mail system was down yesterday and I was watching
football game this morning and get up late..