[Adapt] Lab moved - now we are at 03-341!

Kenny Zhu kzhu at cs.sjtu.edu.cn
Mon May 13 09:56:38 CST 2013

Dear guys,

We have already moved our lab from 03-513 to 03-341 (same building on the
3rd floor). Zheng has worked tirelessly to make this transition smooth and
efficient. Please give him a pat on the shoulder. In the rest of the
semester, we will still have our group seminar on 03-528. But because now we
are two floors down, please be punctual. Today we are having our locks
swapped between to the two rooms, so your keys will still work for the new
lab.

Cheers,

Kenny