[Adapt] Summer Internship

Kenny Zhu kzhu at cs.sjtu.edu.cn
Thu May 23 08:05:48 CST 2013

Hi guys,

I have just released the following summer internship topics to the department. If you or some of your friends are interested in working with me during summer, please apply and let me know. Thanks!

Kenny

1	Privacy Issues in Court Legal Documents	2	朱其立	特别研究员
2	Action conceptualization: discover equivalence between actions (verb relations) and noun concepts	2	朱其立	特别研究员
3	Topic Mining for Program Code Regions	2	朱其立	特别研究员
4	Improving Statistical Parser using Knowledge	2	朱其立	特别研究员