[Adapt] Server Upgrade

Xiao Jia stfairy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 19:13:03 CST 2013

Hi guys,

Our galaxy server 202.120.38.146 is back now.  All the user accounts and home directories are migrated to the new hard drive.

You can now check whether your programs and data work well.  You can still access /media/2tb (which is readonly) for your original data.

If you think it works well, or you have any questions, please reply to this email to let me know.

After all of you have checked the status of your own data, I will erase the old disk and extend our /home to be 6TB.

Thanks,
Xiao