[Adapt] Badminton

Luo Kangqi luo.kangqi at qq.com
Tue Sep 3 22:39:11 CST 2013

I'd like to play regularly. And I prefer playing at Thursday or Saturday afternoon.

Kangqi
------------------
Luo Kangqi
ADAPT Lab, SEIEE 3-341
Shanghai Jiao Tong University

From:  "Kenny Zhu";<kzhu at cs.sjtu.edu.cn>;
Date:  Tue, Sep 3, 2013 10:34 PM
To:  "ADAPT实验室"<adapt at cs.sjtu.edu.cn>;

Subject:  [Adapt] Badminton

Hi guys,

As a tradition, ADAPT books badminton court for the members every week, usually on Friday afternoon. For this semester, I would like to know how many of you are interested in playing badminton *regularly*? Please reply to me  and cc Wei by tomorrow if you are interested and what times of the week you prefer to play. We will decide the schedule of the courts base on your feedback.

Wei, please remember to book the court this week.

Kenny