[Adapt] Badminton

SongQuanjing songqj at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 3 23:19:17 CST 2013

 I’m OK.

Quanjing

==============================
宋全京
上海交通大学-计算机科学与工程系
Song Quanjing
Computer Science & Engineering
Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Mail: songqj at hotmail.com

From: Kenny Zhu
Sent: ‎Tuesday‎, ‎September‎ ‎3‎, ‎2013 ‎10‎:‎35‎ ‎PM
To: ADAPT实验室

Hi guys,

As a tradition, ADAPT books badminton court for the members every week, usually on Friday afternoon. For this semester, I would like to know how many of you are interested in playing badminton *regularly*? Please reply to me  and cc Wei by tomorrow if you are interested and what times of the week you prefer to play. We will decide the schedule of the courts base on your feedback.

Wei, please remember to book the court this week.

Kenny