[Adapt] Sentence Labeling

youer pu puyouer at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 21:03:09 CST 2013

Hi dear adapters,

Happy Mid Autumn Day! I miss you guys so much!!!!

We want some help from you for our action program. Specifically we need
your judgments on whether a (subject, verb, object)  triple is correct in
that sentence. Either subject or object incorrectness will lead to a False.

The website is http://202.120.38.145:4082/eval/

First input your name, press Enter. And after you finish a page, press
Submit, feel free to press submit even if only half of sentences are done.
If you don't want to do it anymore, please press Stop ( otherwise you may
occupy some sentences ).

Please* don't *use one username and submit in two different places. And if
you forget to press Stop before you close the website, you can just open it
again, input your name and press Stop.

Thanks a lot for helping!

Youer