[Adapt] Outing this Saturday

沙雨辰 syclxzy at 126.com
Wed Apr 2 20:14:27 CST 2014

Sha Yuchen+Decline+Sorry that I'll return back home this Friday. What a pity!

At 2014-04-02 20:11:22,"Jack Sun" <jacksunwei at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, Adapters & Graduated Adapters,

Let's manage to launch our outing this Saturday (April 5th), Now please reply to this email (to both jacksunwei at gmail.com andadapt at cs.sjtu.edu.cn) to confirm your attendance. The format is as the last one.

The last email has been attached at the end.

Please reply ASAP. Thanks!

Regards,

Jack Sun (孙伟)

Kenny offer a pretty idea to go outing. The time is currently set to be March 29th (Next Saturday). The location is called "浦江森林公园". You can Google it. If it is sunny and the temperature is around 20℃, we will go on that day.

Now I would like you guys to confirm whether you can come. Please reply this email to both jacksunwei at gmail.com andadapt at cs.sjtu.edu.cn , which means "REPLY TO ALL". The template is as below:

Name+Accept
or
Name+Decline+Reason (if possible)