[Adapt] [Seminar] A new idea about term similarity measurement

keyang yufengqingfeng at sjtu.edu.cn
Tue Apr 22 23:36:12 CST 2014

Dear Adapters,

Our seminar will take place tomorrow at 4pm in room 3-528 as usual and I will give a talk about a paper called " Creating Similarity: Lateral Thinking for Vertical Similarity Judgments ", which is related to the "mind-drifting" project that Kailang and I are working on. The topic of this paper is about term similarity measurement, which finds many applications like QA system, information retrieval and recommendation system. This talk will be quite easy to follow and I hope you could enjoy it!

Regards,
Keyang