[Adapt] [Seminar] Brief Introduction of Gnuplot

Youer Pu puyouer at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 12:23:58 CST 2014

Dear Adapters,

On tomorrow's seminar, I will introduce gnuplot to you, which is a powerful
tool in plotting high quality scientific figures.

I'll mainly introduce the methods of plotting three kinds of figures:
histogram, line chart, and color maps, which are commonly used in papers.
Hopefully after this talk you can find a way to start with gnuplot, and be
able to satisfy your own requirements for figures by consulting gnuplot's
Documentation and searching on Google.

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

Cheers!

Youer