[Adapt] [Spring Outing] Member Collections

keyang yufengqingfeng at sjtu.edu.cn
Sat Mar 22 20:08:56 CST 2014

Keyang Accept.

----- 原始邮件 -----
发件人: "Jack Sun" <jacksunwei at gmail.com>
收件人: "ADAPT实验室" <adapt at cs.sjtu.edu.cn>
发送时间: 星期六, 2014年 3 月 22日 上午 11:16:35
主题: [Adapt] [Spring Outing] Member Collections

Hi, Adapters & Graduated Adapters,

Kenny offer a pretty idea to go outing. The time is currently set to be March 29th (Next Saturday). The location is called " 浦江森林公园 ". You can Google it. If it is sunny and the temperature is around 20℃, we will go on that day.

Now I would like you guys to confirm whether you can come. Please reply this email to both jacksunwei at gmail.com and adapt at cs.sjtu.edu.cn , which means " REPLY TO ALL ". The template is as below:

Name+Accept
or
Name+Decline+Reason (if possible)