[Adapt] [Seminar] An Association Network for Computing Semantic Relatedness

keyang yufengqingfeng at sjtu.edu.cn
Tue Oct 7 17:08:57 CST 2014

Dear Adapters,

Our seminar will take place tomorrow at 4pm in room 3-528 as usual, and I will give a talk about my project "An Association Network for Computing Semantic Relatedness".

In the talk, I will first describe the problem we aim to solve, that is, semantic relatedness computation. Then we will have a look at how previous researches tried to address this problem. Next, I will introduce the approach we proposed to solving this problem. Finally, we discuss how well we solve it by showing some experiment results.

This talk will be quite easy to follow, so hope you guys could enjoy it!

Regards,
Keyang