[Adapt] Machines @ ADAPT

Kenny Zhu kzhu at cs.sjtu.edu.cn
Fri Oct 31 22:09:59 CST 2014

Hi guys,

Dong helped me compiled the following info about all our machines. I’m going to upgrade 3399 to 32GB memory next Monday and possibly convert it to a Linux server. As for hard disks, I can possibly add more disks to 3399, 4489, 5566 and 22. Dong will help me check the availability of disk slots in these machines. So right now, we have 5 major servers: galaxy, 3399, 5566, 22 and 4489. At the moment galaxy and 22 are Linux. The rest are Windows Servers. You are free to use any of these.

Have a good weekend!

Kenny

Port
Owner