[Adapt] [Seminar]Representating Verbs as Action Concepts

Yu Gong gy910210 at 163.com
Wed Apr 1 12:38:46 CST 2015

Hi ADAPTers,

I will give a talk at 5pm this afternoon at SEIEE-528. The topic of this talk is about my demo paper submitted to ACL 2015.
It's a problem of abstracting the arguments of a verb into a set of noun concepts, known as the "action concepts". This set of concepts, whose size can be tuned, represent the fine-grained semantic of a verb. So that we can represent a verb by its Action Concepts in a concept space.

Thanks,
Yu