[Adapt] [Seminar 12/23/2015][An open-source toolkit for mining Wikipedia]

胡鸿飞 eich2ef at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 22:51:03 CST 2015

Hi Adapters,

As usual our seminar will take place at 5 p.m., in Room 3-528.
It is the last seminar in this semester. I would like to introduce a useful
tool to mine Wikipedia to you. Since many researchers, including some of
you, may acquire knowledge from Wikipedia for analysis and this paper
introduces the open-source tool to help you better utilize the information
you get.
It is easy to understand and I will try my best to clarify it. Thank you!
By the way, you can have access to this paper at:
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S000437021200077X

Yours sincerely

Hongfei Hu  :)