[Adapt] [Seminar]Traffic Information

Kenny Zhu kzhu at cs.sjtu.edu.cn
Tue Jun 16 23:03:58 CST 2015

Dear all,

Just to remind you that this will be the last seminar this semester. Please be sure to attend !

Kenny

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Our seminar will take place tomorrow at 5 p.m. in room SEIEE 3-528.

I will give you a talk about my current work: traffic information's collection and learning. I'm temporarily on my half way of the work, which focuses on the collection part. I will give you an overview of the whole project and share the troubles I met and solved with you.

Since it's my first work in Adapt and first talk as well, I hope you guys can just enjoy it and any suggestion and advice is welcomed.

Thanks.
Albert