[Adapt] Print & Scanner Using Guide

Luo Kangqi luo.kangqi at qq.com
Sun Mar 1 21:22:07 CST 2015

Hi Adapters,

Here is the guide for you to use our printer and scanner easily.

****Printer Section****
    Currently the printer is shared by Luckyvega-PC. If it's the first time for you to connect to the printer, please open windows explorer, and go to network section, you can find Luckyvega-PC among the list of computers. Then double-click it and use the account "adapt" to log in, and double-click the printer "CanonMF4820d", windows will help you to install the driver. Afterwards, you can find "LUCKYVEGA-PC 上的 CanonMF4820d" at the print dialog.
    Note: The printer may disappears some day after the connection, because the account "adpat" is expired when accessing Luckyvega-PC. If the problem occurs, please find Luckyvega-PC and log in again, then the printer will be available.

****Scanner Section****
    Step 1. Put your file into the scanner, press "复印/扫描" button to scanning mode and select "远程扫描仪" row.
    Step 2. We need to log into Luckyvega-PC. You can use remote desktop, or directly use the machine. The address of remote desktop is 202.120.38.145:38108, and the machine is the smaller one at the left side of the printer.
    Step 3. Run the application "Canon MF Toolbox 4.9" on the desktop, selecting "彩色扫描". Then just follow the instructions and finish the scanning.

Thanks,
Kangqi
Luo Kangqi
ADAPT Lab, SEIEE 3-341