[Adapt] Seminar:A Tutorial, Figure Plotting and graph Drawing for Research Paper Writing

沙雨辰 syclxzy at 126.com
Tue Mar 3 21:40:18 CST 2015

Hi all,

Jessie and I submitted one paper in winter holiday and when drawing the figures we met some troubles. So tomorrow I will give a talk about figure plotting and graph drawing in paper writing in case that you also have the same puzzle. I will focus on how to generate the picture in eps format and give an introduction to Gnuplot.
A lot of pictures will be shown in the talk to make it easy-understanding and hope it will be helpful when you write the paper.
So, see you at 5pm in room 3-528.

Thanks,
Yuchen