[Adapt] [Seminar] Gene Disease Project

Jack Sun jacksunwei at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 17:18:00 CST 2015

Hi Adapters,

Our seminar will take place tomorrow at 5pm in room SEIEE3-528. I will give
you a talk about "Gene Disease Project", which is a collaborate work with
az, aiming to extract association between genes and diseases from
literature.

Gene Disease project is an interesting but challenging task. We leverage
the data of genes, diseases, historical literature to automatically extract
relations between genes and diseases. And we propose a list of algorithm to
give a ranked list of genes against certain disease. Based on this, we hope
to help the biomedical researcher, so that they can be saved from digital
literature ocean.

Hope you can enjoy this talk.

Kind regards,

Wei Sun (jacksunwei at gmail.com )