[Adapt] [Seminar]Calculating Similarities among Languages using Word2Vec

Yizhong Wang disciplinant.wyz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 23:01:44 CST 2015

Hi Adapters,

Tomorrow our seminar will take place as usual at 5 pm in room 3-528. Let's
make a study of word representation techniques this time and I will talk
about Word2Vec in details. Also, I'll discuss one paper published in 2013,
which exploits the similarities among languages using Word2Vec. You can
download the paper here <http://arxiv.org/abs/1309.4168>.

There might be some formulas in this talk but the intuitions of all the
algorithms are pretty straightforward. Hope I can explain them well and
really give you some inspiration.

See you then!

Thanks,
Yizhong