[Adapt] Abstract about the talk on Automatic Document Summarization

Clarissa Mao 519859265 at qq.com
Tue Oct 13 14:01:56 CST 2015

Hi All,
Just to give a brief abstract of my talk.
Basically, the talk is about some papers I've recently read.
I will talk about the sentence extraction and sentence ordering methods about automatic document summarization. Some other interesting approaches like how to drive a user-interested summary will also be included. Finally I'll mention the evaluation methods that is popular and give a closing remark.

Thanks!

——Best Regards & Wishes
 毛一曼 Clarissa

Shanghai Jiaotong University

School of information security engineering

Mobil:13817965836

E-mail:519859265 at qq.com

Address: N0. 800 Dong Chuan Rd, Shanghai