[Adapt] Announcement for talk of Scala Compiler Project

EndlessWaltz shiyu_k1994 at qq.com
Tue Sep 15 16:44:37 CST 2015

Hi all,
Our talk of Scala Compiler Project will start at 5 p.m. at tomorrow's group seminar. The talk will be delivered by Yi, Changjiang and Yu. We will introduce our approach to dynamic detection of dead code in Scala Compiler. The first part is about some previous attempts, basic ideas of compiler plugin and AST transformation. Then we'll talk about our detection approaches for three different sorts of dead code in Scala compiler source.
Thanks and see you tomorrow!

Yu