[Adapt] [Important] Leave of absence

Kenny Zhu kzhu at cs.sjtu.edu.cn
Mon Sep 21 14:11:08 CST 2015

Dear ADAPTers,

Please be reminded that all current graduate students of ADAPT *must* apply
to me for leave of absence by email or in person at least one day ahead of
time if you are going to be away from campus for more than *one* day, except
for weekends and public holidays. As your advisor, I have the responsibility
for your well-being and safety. So please let me know your whereabouts.

Other undergrad members are also advised to notify me in advance if you are
going to be absent from meetings or group seminars.

Thank you!

Kenny